Monday 6 June 2011

Life Is Precious

Life is very Precious n short...We cannot predict when will we b gone from this world...Time is unpredictable...When i saw 1 photo of me taken with my sister Lilun,Grandpa n Grandma...All r gone just left me alone...when tat time my sister Lilun passed away, my life had a big changed and same to my parent who devoted into buddhism ...I felt very lost at that time coz she is my closest kin n passed away at the age of 18...but she always be around with us n is our guardian angel..Hope we can be sisters again in our next life...The Next is my Grandma who passed away in 2008...too bad she unable to witness my marriage, i miss my grandma cooking, she is a great lady n a strong fighter during her sick battle but she left peacefully n will deeply missed by everyone of us...Tigger, u muz get well soon okie...Do u still remember u promise me that this christmas u wanna go out with me to take christmas photos n makeover photos?? Hope to fulfil our wishes...Gambateh Tigger, u will recover soon n hope your teeth implantation quickly recover n feel less pain...

No comments:

Post a Comment