Friday 27 May 2011

Tigger & Pooh Friendship Begins












On 05 March 2011 (Saturday), Our Friendship Begins @ tis day...This Tigger i know, he is a nice n fun friend to be with...This Tigger Health No Good, he has a weak heart, if low sugar intake, he will faint n blur vision, feel giddy n headpain...He need special care and i wish he can get well soon n speedy recovery...Tigger, u remember to be strong n fight to the end, do not afraid anymore Gambateh...Your Dear Dear Pooh is always be there for u...Thanks Tigger to delicate these 2 songs for me Shower Me With Your Love & I'll Be There...I like it very much...Tigger Love Manchester United & Tigger And I Love Manchester United & Pooh. Thats How Our FriendShip & Special Feel Bond Started...Glory Glory Man Utd Glor Glory Our Friendship & Shower Me With Your Love...Love n Miss u Alwayz...

Tigger Friendship Promise to Pooh:- Pls Remember This In Mind...If One Day I Am Really Gone From This World Dun Cry For Me...Juz Think Of Me And I'll Be There For You...With Me Guiding U In Your Life, U Will Never Be Lost Again...The Only Thing I Will Do To U Is To Hold Your Hands Tight Till The Day I Breath In My Last Air...

Pooh Friendship Promise To Tigger:- 你就像天空,希望无论发生什么事情你都会永远地守护着我。。。When The Sky Is Black, Tat Mean Tigger Is Angry, When The Sky Is Sunny Tat Mean Tigger is Happy n Cheerful, When The Sky Is Raining Tat Mean Tigger Is Crying, When The Sky Sunset Tat Mean Tigger Feel Embrassing n Blushing...

No comments:

Post a Comment